This Page

has been moved to new address

Mid-Century Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Mid-Century Love

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mid-Century Love

Hello everyone...Here are a few Polaroids of our beautiful 1960s-era apartment building...For some reason my scanner made the photos black and white:

I'm especially in love with the lobby, with its funky hanging lamps:

and the exterior awning...

and, of course, our apartment:

I can't wait to move in!


Blogger Atticus and Juliet said...

lucky lady, i love it! it's so stylish and unique!

March 3, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Ashley Yazzie said...


March 3, 2010 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger BarceloMIA said...

Can't wait to see pics of the inside! :) xxx

March 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Loving the b&w~ I know you'd stay fab no matter where! The awnings are rads darling...wonder what color though, white?! I'm nosy like that~


March 3, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

yes! it's white! i have to redo the photos in color!

March 3, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

i like the black and white, even it's not supposed to be that way!

March 3, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Tonia said...

What a great looking place! Kudos to the scanner - the black & white looks glorious.

March 4, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger pixelhazard said...

Yay, new place! I actually think the black and white works. Great pics. I'm excited for you

+ pixelhazard has moved to due to FTP blogger issues. Hope I'll still be seeing you there

March 4, 2010 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Destination Inspiration said...

It looks good black and white Tina, really retro. But I'd still love to see it in colour too please :)

March 4, 2010 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Simply Luxurious said...

Congratulations on your new home!!!!

March 4, 2010 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

it's so fabulous!!!

March 4, 2010 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous kimberj said...

Can't wait to see you deck the place out in vintage mod fabulosity!!! I've just started documenting my path out of the blahness on any feedback is appreciated :)

March 4, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Carey said...

That's so California, isn't it? I love it. What a fresh and fabulous new start for you!

My mom lives in the house I grew up in (here in California), and there's still an awning like that over one of the front windows.

March 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh this looks fantastic! You're so lucky dear! I can't wait for you to move in either!!!!! More pictures for us!!! teehee

March 4, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger the real mia said...


March 6, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Tahryn said...

THis is stunning!

The contrast in the
photos is amazing!

Enjoy the apartment!


March 8, 2010 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger The Cottage Cheese said...

What a fabulous mid-century building you're moving into! I can't wait to see more pictures. I love my yard, but I have to say that at times I dream of moving into a modern flat or a loft.

March 10, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Love the photos of the outside!
Can't wait to get a peek at the inside! ;)

March 10, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Bobbin Talk said...

They actually look more amazing in b/w

March 13, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home