This Page

has been moved to new address

Forever is Today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Forever is Today

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Forever is Today

Hello all, Liss here.... I've been spending my morning checking emails and looking through the archives on this blog I came across, Forever is Today - written by Hilda Grahnat, a graphic design student from Sweden.

Hilda posts pictures of her flea market finds as well as interior shots from her lovely home.

Plus I really love the name of her blog! I remember having this realisation after turning 25 about how life is now and how I spent to much time thinking about what I want to do "one day". That was a big year of change for me.

Any blogs you've come across lately that you've been really enjoying?



Blogger Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

Loving the unpretentious mid-century pieces~ I'm sure they're Swedish?

April 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Chloe Daley said...

Love this blog, too!
And the couch is just too cute.

April 27, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Chlo said...

c'est magnifique!

April 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Juniper said...

Oh very nice! Shall be scuttling off to check out this very nice looking blog! Thank you!

April 28, 2010 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger sngz said...

Good thing my class was canceled, I browse this blog instead.

I've been reading this blog lately:

Her posts always amuse me and I found it interesting how her project was inspired by the Uniform Project [who are a bunch of lovely ladies]

April 28, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Oh that canon!!!! Hope all is lovely. xo

April 28, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Trish Grantham said...
I'm Liking!

April 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger a lovely being said...

ahh that vintage canon! how can you not swoon? I need to get myself one of those :)
XX fallon

April 28, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Melissa Blake said...

I love discovering new blogs. Thanks for the link..heading there now! :)

April 28, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger kelly ann said...

LOVE this!

April 29, 2010 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger melody said...

-beautiful photos.

and yes, i have been enjoying this one...

April 29, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger melody said...

...oh and how could i forget this one.

April 29, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Valeria said...

what a good name for a blog!! :) "Forever is Today" i'll check it out...

April 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger a little yellow button. said...

These are lovely photos! You are doing a wonderful job guest blogging! :)

April 30, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Mila said...

wow, really beautiful!
yes, I come across so many amazing blogs, so i am planning to do a post about great blog finds soon!


April 30, 2010 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger See Hear Say said...

oh i love this!!!

April 30, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Bonito said...

This is a good title! Nice post!

May 10, 2010 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger bee said...

I've been making that same traumatic realisation myself lately! What a funky little house she has. I love those lights behind the couch and the cameras lined up on the windowsill. There's a lot of restraint there. Me, I just have to put everything out! I could learn a lesson in restraint from this house!

May 17, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home