Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend turns to Monday don't you know...


... Helloo English Muse readers! yup~its' me, LenoreNeverMore* once again...from the other side of the Blog!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I thought I should just share some of my weekend photos today. I live not too far from the beach, about 20 minutes short-slow drive. It's always so nice to smell or taste the salty air...you know weekend has its own scent right?! (sniff-sniff I should bottle it!) Anyway, It's Monday here & I can't wait for my weekend to arrive again! Am I bad or am I bad?! Confession; Monday has never been a friend...Weekend is!!
.
PS: Please send our thoughts & prayers to our Tina and her family. She is still spending her time with her dear father in the hospital. ~Peace be with you darling Tina!
~XOXO*

13 comments:

MadeByHind said...

I loved the beach photos, and your way of describing it all is beautiful.

A weekend in Morocco is quite different than yours up there but we all get to wait for it anyway :D

I pray for Tina's father to get well soon..

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

My thoughts are with Tina & her family.

Ta said...

Your dogs look like they are having so much fun!
Glad you had a nice weekend!
Best to Tina.

A~B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A~B said...

Great shots there!
Hoping the best for her family.

Laura Mullins said...

these pictures are so sweet! what a wonderful weekend.

hope everything is ok with your friend and her dad!

Fashion Schlub said...

ahh, i wish i was there right now. oh. i wish i was ANYWHERE right now, besides work :-)

Brian Miller said...

had to work all weekend so i am living vicariously through your pics...love the beach.

thoughts and prayers for tina!

texassky said...

many thoughts and prayers for Tina and her father!

So, I'm taken it that you don't like Monday's Lenore. I'm I observant or what?!? lolololol lallalala...oh sorry to much caffeine.

Tonia said...

Thoughts for Tina and her family - life really isn't giving her a break at the moment is it?

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you everyone!
hope your lovely words would bring a little smile to her day~
xo*

kelly ann said...

poor tina & family... my heart is with them <3

Anonymous said...

hello darling...

had no idea about the english muse, or should i say tina. i send her through this comment, happy and positive wishes for her and her father. not familiar with what may be troubling them, but can say is that they keep strong and faith.

love your beach photos, can't wait till i visit the beach.

looking forward to your future post on here.

ox