This Page

has been moved to new address

My new banner and blog layout...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: My new banner and blog layout...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My new banner and blog layout...

Hello my dears, I'm very happy to announce several key changes to my blog! In keeping with my new focus here at the English Muse (writing mostly about books), I asked illustrator Lori Langille to create a new banner. Take a look and let me know what you think!

I love Lori's work -- sort of Victorian eclectic. Her day job includes producing illustrations for a variety of newspapers and magazines in Canada and the US. In the evenings, she updates her fantastic design blog, Automatism.

Here are a few more of her works. (Check out her website for more!)

Have a lovely Monday!


Blogger Tonia said...

Loving the new blog banner!

September 27, 2010 at 3:05 AM  
OpenID Natural History said...

Gorgeous banner & I love Automatism - such a great blog!

September 27, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Gypsea Tree {Steam Spectre} said...

The new banner is lovely! I do love the Victorian look. Obviously! :-)

September 27, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Ms. Chyme said...

Love it. Looks great.

September 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Oh of course, I love it. Lori is terrific, as is automatism (& her etsy shop, too)...


September 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Wow! She did an amazing job.

September 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger carina said...

Love, love, love it!

September 27, 2010 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Oh, thank you so much, Tina — you are the sweetest! And I'm blushing here!


September 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

It's perfect! Love her other work too.

September 28, 2010 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

Your new banner is lovely.

September 28, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger jonas wunderman said...

its all looking good tina!



September 30, 2010 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger SabinePsynopsis said...

What a great ideal. Love these illustrations!

September 30, 2010 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger vanessa joie said...

I love it.

September 30, 2010 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Shelley Trbuhovich said...

that looks absolutely beautiful, really tasteful and the perfect visual intro into what's to come -well done!

October 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home