Sunday, September 26, 2010

My new banner and blog layout...

Hello my dears, I'm very happy to announce several key changes to my blog! In keeping with my new focus here at the English Muse (writing mostly about books), I asked illustrator Lori Langille to create a new banner. Take a look and let me know what you think!

I love Lori's work -- sort of Victorian eclectic. Her day job includes producing illustrations for a variety of newspapers and magazines in Canada and the US. In the evenings, she updates her fantastic design blog, Automatism.

Here are a few more of her works. (Check out her website for more!)





Have a lovely Monday!

14 comments:

Tonia said...

Loving the new blog banner!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous banner & I love Automatism - such a great blog!

Laura {Gypsea Tree} said...

The new banner is lovely! I do love the Victorian look. Obviously! :-)

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Love it. Looks great.

Giulia said...

Oh of course, I love it. Lori is terrific, as is automatism (& her etsy shop, too)...

xoxo

Holly Knitlightly said...

Wow! She did an amazing job.

carina said...

Love, love, love it!

Lori said...

Oh, thank you so much, Tina — you are the sweetest! And I'm blushing here!

Lori
xoxo

Christine said...

It's perfect! Love her other work too.

Shell said...

Your new banner is lovely.

Anonymous said...

its all looking good tina!

x

j

SabinePsynopsis said...

What a great ideal. Love these illustrations!

vanessa joie said...

I love it.

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

that looks absolutely beautiful, really tasteful and the perfect visual intro into what's to come -well done!