Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prada 2010 Fall/Winter Look Book

Hello darlings. Is there anything that gets the mind and imagination working quite like the printed page? The other day I wandered into Prada in Beverly Hills. And while I couldn't quite afford anything on the racks, they were happy to let me leave with
one of their lovely new (and free!) lookbooks.

Take a look at some of the images:

pradafantasylb15
pradafantasylb14
pradafantasylb16
11-Prada-look-book-fall-winter-2010-fw10.JPG
pradafantasylb10
pradafantasylb3
1-Prada-look-book-fall-winter-2010-fw10

The hefty-sized lookbook features styling and artwork by OMA (Alexander Reichert & Fausto Fantinuoli) as well as photography from Phil Meech. It has that cool Internet, on-the-street fashion blog vibe, but printed on craft paper. I wish I had all the back issues!

What's your favorite lookbook?


8 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohh aren't these cool!!!! =)

Hey lady I'm also running a giftcard giveaway for CSN stores! If you get a chance hop on over to my blog!

CSN Stores Giftcard Giveaway

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!

love the first photo the most methinks


raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Gasp! The pantsuit in pic #4 is an instant classic. I love it love it love it.

kelly ann said...

i love the patterns of the first two dresses mixed with the texture of the socks/tights... LOVElovelove.

thelayeredpancake said...

i am loving the art work!

The Clever Pup said...

Larfing at the frills at the bustline. That definitely would not suit my already top-heavy appearance. But I love the pink sweater and the mini. Me - circa 1982. So comfortable

S and R said...

No one does socks/stockings/shoes like Prada....hmmmmm I wish.

SodaPopGirl said...

oh I am in love. I am always looking for wonderful new lookbooks, this one is stunning...of course it is Prada. While I scoff at the prices I have found myself staring at a Prada dress at Barneys for a bit too long :)