This Page

has been moved to new address

And Now Presenting: Jane Austen on Facebook

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: And Now Presenting: Jane Austen on Facebook

Monday, November 15, 2010

And Now Presenting: Jane Austen on Facebook

Haha...I'm obsessed with these..

Who would you like to see next!?




Blogger Erin said...

This is amazing!!

November 15, 2010 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Some Style... said...

haha, how fun is this! love jane's novels! the best! xoxo

November 15, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

These are too cute...I love the one about Abraham Lincoln. Make sure to check out my Christmas giveaway if you haven't already!

Kori xoxo

November 15, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That's hilarious. But I think Elizabeth forgot to unfriend Wickham.

November 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger T. said...

Haha! Love this! (And I'm not even on facebook)

November 15, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth @rosalilium said...

Brilliant - I was enthralled!

November 15, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Still laughing at "Elizabeth Bennet has been insulted in every possible method."

Soul sister.


November 15, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

LOL these are awesome! I'd love to see Wuthering Heights. That story is a whole bunch of drama!!

Melanie's Randomness

November 15, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger roseleann said...

How clever, and very funny!! My husband would love to see The Pirates of Penzance.

November 15, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Toronto Lovers said...

hahahahaha sooo funny!!!!

November 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie said...


November 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger gracey said...

hilarious! :)

November 15, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
OpenID littletoiloflove said...

This is ridiculously wonderful.

I'd love to see a bit of Northanger Abbey, with all Catherine Morland's naive foibles and the harmlessly mysterious abbey she visits.

November 15, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
OpenID littletoiloflove said...

and @ jill, I believe she had to remain his friend so that she could facebook stalk him and be sure he did no further damage to her families reputation. It seems quite likely to me.

November 15, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger HelenThura said...

I love it! I agree Northanger Abbey would be hilarious.

November 15, 2010 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Hollee J. Chadwick said...

Where did you find this? - I have been searching Facebook for it. This is marvelous!

November 17, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home