This Page

has been moved to new address

House Hunting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: House Hunting

Friday, November 26, 2010

House Hunting

We're starting to house hunt again and I'm falling in love with all the properties redone by
Better Shelter, a group of Los Angeles area renovators who understand
that it's not just about plaster and paint.
Take a look at how they've styled two of their houses:
It makes me want to buy the homes and all the stuff inside them.


Blogger gayle said...

My goodness. How utterly striking :) I wish df and I could find a place like this! :) xx

November 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Simply wonderful!

November 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Tay Talk said...

OH my! You just got me excited for house hunting. We have until August in the place we are renting and so I'm sure it will start soon.

Better Shelter is AMAZING! LOVE IT ALL!

November 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

These are great photos! Don't forget to check out my Christmas giveaway before it ends tomorrow, if you haven't already!

Kori xoxo

November 26, 2010 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Cassandra Marie said...

How pretty! I'm loving the white walls.

(Moon Face)

November 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

househunting can be so fun! love this place.


November 27, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Lovely homes. Pretty and classy without being pretentious - I like.

Good luck with your house hunting :)

November 29, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home