This Page

has been moved to new address

Jane Eyre: Movie Poster & Trailer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Jane Eyre: Movie Poster & Trailer

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jane Eyre: Movie Poster & Trailer

Oh this looks good!

But we'll have to wait till March 2011?


Blogger jackiek said...

jane eyre is one of my favorite novels! i'm so excited to see this

November 10, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Kaity Teer said...

Oh this has me so excited!! I'll have plenty of time to read it again before March!!

November 10, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

I just blogged about this yesterday! I can't wait to check it out. Jane Eyre is one of my absolute favorites.

November 10, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger alyssa said...

i really really want to watch this! march will be here before we know it, even though i really don't want to think that far ahead right now haha.

November 10, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger curious constellation said...

Oh wow, wow, wow. Jane Eyre is possibly my favourite book. I hope they do it justice.

November 10, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Tonia said...

Coming soon? Not soon enough!

November 11, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger renilde said...

I definitly want to see this!

November 11, 2010 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger fashion-odyssey said...

oooh, canĀ“t wait! love it already. :-)

November 11, 2010 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Must i wait that long? Thanks for giving the heads up on it!

November 11, 2010 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger debbie bailey said...

Another version? I've seen at least three different ones. This one looks REALLY good. Can't wait!

November 11, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger April said...

That certainly makes me want to read the book again before seeing that! Looks great!

November 12, 2010 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Meander said...

Looks really great! Can't wait to see it but I love the one made several years ago with William Hurt, it was divine!

November 13, 2010 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Miss LK said...

Cannot wait to see this one!

Being a long time BBC Pride&Prejudice fan, I just encountered North and South recently(and totally love it).

These beautiful period dramas make me want to read the original novel one more time.

November 18, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home