This Page

has been moved to new address

She started writing notes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: She started writing notes...

Monday, December 27, 2010

She started writing notes...

I love this little work of art -- on a pink pillowcase -- by Michaela Lynch.

A charm for happy dreams.



Blogger Teodora Galeş said...

I like your blog very, very much. I've recently found it.
I wish you a Happy New Year, and all the best!

December 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger The Sad-Eyed Girl said...

Happy New Year from London!

December 28, 2010 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger RMP said...

magical!!! :)))

December 28, 2010 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Some Style... said...

it is indeed beautiful and very inspiring! xoxo

December 28, 2010 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

What a great blog you have here! I always know there will be something beautiful and interesting to find! Thank you:)

December 28, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Pauli Rocker said...

A M A Z I N G ! I just can't add more ♥. x

December 28, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Raji said...

This is just so sweet and inspirational

December 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger samantha. said...

so pretty! i would love to rest my head on something like that!


December 30, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home