This Page

has been moved to new address

Enormous Pockets

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Enormous Pockets

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Enormous Pockets

I love this little post-it note, created by Michaela Lynch, quoting "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer.

Pockets are, perhaps, the most functionally charming sartorial element. I love finding ticket stubs (and money) in my old jacket pockets...

Anyway, happy Tuesday. Hope you're having a lovely week so far. I'm finally getting my cat home from the hospital today!


Blogger Maggie May said...

i love that book :)

February 1, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger gasilhane said...

I love this girl!

February 1, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Karena said...

Tina so wonderful!! Love this, and thank you for sharing....

Be sure to enter my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

Art by Karena

February 1, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Krystal Lee said...

beautiful post x


February 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger the lil bee said...

I love this! I've always loved his name, too... Jonathan Safran Foer. It's like he was destined to have a way with words.

February 1, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Molly McGonigle said...

That is one of my favorite books and a wonderful passage too. Pockets and purses that have been buried in a closet are great places to find treasures too.

February 1, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger SAMI. said...

i adore that book so much, and this post it quote is just too cute :)

how is your kitty doing?


February 2, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Raji said...

Such an adorable quote
YAY for the cat!

February 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

How profound! I wish I had the biggest pockets for my life. =)

Melanie's Randomness

February 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home