This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Obsessed

Sunday, February 6, 2011


Have you discovered Svpply yet? It's like tumblr, only for things -- to buy...
It mixes shopping and surfing the Internet! Brilliant! So this is how I'm spending Superbowl Sunday! What game?...

(For sources of things, above, check out my Svpply page.)


Blogger Dumbwit Tellher said...

Looks so very..very tempting. Thanks for the heads up on a fun site.

Cheers ~ Deb

February 6, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

no I havent seen this, but I think I will like it. hahah my twitter stream has been filled with superbowl tweets. I might have to sign out today.

February 6, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Holly Marie said...

That is cool! Very addictive.

February 6, 2011 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

This is SO up your alley, Tina! I love it! Happy nonsuperbowl superbowl weekend!! {well, for me, at least!}

February 6, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

Ooo I love that bathing suit & that lil radio!! I'll check it out!

Melanie's Randomness

February 7, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Milady Productions said...

i just discovered this today very similar?
more fun ways to procrastinate!
love your tumblr etc

February 7, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah Jane said...

yay, thanks for introducing me to this, i love your page;) x

February 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home