This Page

has been moved to new address

A Swedish Girl in Paris

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: A Swedish Girl in Paris

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Swedish Girl in Paris

I'm so in love with Madelene Lindqvist's photo-diary blog, Le Portillon, about her life in Paris. She looks so charming strolling the streets in her red Marc Jacobs coat.


Blogger Jo said...

If you recommend it, it must be good!
I'm on my way to check it out!

March 2, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

What a dream:)

March 3, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Cassandra Marie said...

I just hopped over to check out her blog and it's lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

March 3, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Molly McGonigle said...

What a great find! Beautiful blog to recommend.

March 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

It makes me long to be a stylish person who lives in Paris!

March 3, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Milady Productions said...

Makes me want to run away! thank you for the view.

March 3, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

To live in Paris...What a dream...

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

March 4, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Milly said...

love your blog... I'm following!

Would love you to enter my amazing giveaway:


March 4, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Happy Homemaker UK said...

I had to check out your blog with the lovely title, and equally lovely blog. So great to 'meet you' ;) XOL

March 5, 2011 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Victoria - Ozarks Crescent Mural said...

Thanks for the blog recommendation. It looks like I'll really enjoy it!

March 6, 2011 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Kylie said...

absolutely dashing

April 6, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home