This Page

has been moved to new address

We got the house!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: We got the house!

Monday, April 11, 2011

We got the house!

Now comes the hard part: Packing all the books...

Maybe I should have opted for a Kindle after all!

(Photo by Liis Klammer.)


Blogger Ms Smart said...

congrats. what area? happy landings. :)

April 11, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Melis said...

yes! books are a pain to move! but i love them so :)
check out my blog and etsy!

April 11, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

How wonderful. Congratulations!

April 11, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger dabblelicious said...

congratulations! exciting times ahead ♥

April 12, 2011 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

congratulations! I hope the move is not too hard

April 12, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Tonia said...

Ooh congratulations! All the packing effort will be worth it!

April 12, 2011 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Michi said...

Congratulations. All the moving efforts will be worth it. I love books too !


April 12, 2011 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Splenderosa said...

Wonderful! Take all the books & none of the magazines.

April 12, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger OhioMomPatriot said...

Congrats! I hope you don't make the mistake I have made in the past with book moving. A bigger box is not better! I packed 10 boxes of books that were so heavy no one could lift them and I ended up having to repack all of them. It is my hubby's favorite story...LOL! Enjoy your new home!!!

April 12, 2011 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is wonderful, congrats! And a Kindle? Nope, never. Only when a Kindle starts smelling of 'new book', then I'll consider it. *nod*

Have fun moving!

April 12, 2011 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger SAMANTHA said...

AHHH! that's crazy-amazing news! congrats!
i am glad you haven't traded in your books for a kindle. i don't think i ever will!

ps. check out my print giveaway! you will love!

April 12, 2011 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ooh congratulations! So exciting. Moving is hard, but it's so gratifying once you purge everything you don't need and get all your belongings in their new place.

April 12, 2011 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Krissy (Shimmer Like Gold) said...

Congratulations! :D

April 12, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger The Drifter and the Gypsy said...

Yay, that is terrific Tina! Congrats my dear :)

April 12, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Molly McGonigle said...

Congrats! I'm so happy this is happening for your family. It sounds like you are having a wonderful 2011 so far!

April 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Cassandra Marie said...

Congrats Tina! Can't wait to get a little tour of the place :)

April 12, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Kimberley said...

Congratulations. I have to agree with Jennifer there is nothing better than the smell of new book, then again i love the smell of old books as well.
hope you have so much fun organizing your new place, its always exciting turning a house into a home.

April 12, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Katie Bee said...

Move some of the books in a rolling suitcase--it helps!
Ohio Mom Patriot is right. I've been there and done that before.

Congrats and good luck!

April 12, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger gasilhane said...

No, no kindle! I love u, love ur books! I'm also moving out, so let's find more boxes:)

April 12, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Luli said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I have a Nook (the ereader from Barnes and Noble). I love it, but I still buy traditional books, especially the beautiful editions. Will you post pictures of the rooms and your bookshelves? :)

April 12, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger kimberj said...

You made my day!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of any blogger who deserves such good news more than you :)

April 12, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger debbie bailey said...

Oh, goody! Can't wait to see photos.

April 12, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hooray! What wonderful news! Though packing books isn't much fun, look at all of those beautiful covers you'd miss out on reading a Kindle...

April 12, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Congrats, Tina!! That's absolutely wonderful news and I'm so happy for you!


April 12, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger April said...

Congrats and good luck!!

April 12, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger the lil bee said...

Congratulations! What a long journey this has been for you! xx

April 12, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger English Muse said...

Thank you!! I'm so excited to start a garden again!

April 12, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Juliet Montesquieu said...

But books just feel and sometimes smell so nice! Kindles are convenient but books are pieces of art!

April 13, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

so happy for you!! And I now have the kindle and kobo apps for my iPad, I didnt think Id like reading on a screen but I'm liking it alot. I read a mix of printed and digitial books now. My first love will always be printed, but I figure I'll save some trees going digital.

April 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Her name was Lola said...

No, no, no, paperback is forever best! Congratulations on the new home, lady. How very exciting. xo Lola

April 15, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home