This Page

has been moved to new address

Matchbook Magazine, May Issue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Matchbook Magazine, May Issue

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Matchbook Magazine, May Issue



The new issue of Matchbook Magazine is out today. As you guys know I LOVE this magazine...but I'm especially excited this month because I'm included as one of the featured bloggers. We were asked: What would you bring to a potluck?
Visit the magazine here!

PS: We're finally done moving...Now comes the hard part: unpacking the boxes.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Daydream Lily said...

oh congrats lovely, going to have a read now. x

May 3, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I'd never heard of Matchbook...it's great!! I'm almost 100 percent sure the last three cool online publications I've seen were ones I found out about here on your blog! :)

Congrats on finishing the move! Good luck with the unpacking...I always feel that unpacking is waaay more fun than packing!!

May 3, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Molly McGonigle said...

That's wonderful! Good luck with the unpacking!

May 4, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Girly Notes said...

congratulations,, I found your blog by matchbook :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

May 4, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger The Drifter and the Gypsy said...

How exciting! I love Matchbook as well :) Going to go check it out now!

PS. Packing/unpacking is the worst.

May 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Miss Bibliophile said...

I absolutely love Matchbook too! I'd like to live in that magazine.

May 4, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home