This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer Hours

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Summer Hours

Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Hours

Maybe you've noticed -- or not..:) I've been away a lot from this blog...Suddenly I have lots of obligations and much less free time...But I'm planning to be back to blogging on a regular basis here very soon!...

So please don't hit the unsubscribe button! :)

(Photo by Miya Wichawa.)


Blogger Katie said...

I love when posts pop up in my google reader right when I've just finished reading all the rest and I'm looking for more...
I would never hit unsubscribe! I love reading your posts too much, even when they're far apart. Hopefully you'll get some downtime soon. Have a lovely weekend!

June 17, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger SisterBatik said...

Gorgeous picture : )

We had such a lovely spring in the UK, hopeful for a good summer, but June has started terribly, rain and thunder.

I am already a follower and look out for yout posts : )

June 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Kaysie said...

good to hear! :)

June 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger H said...

I feel the same way don't worry, sometimes, life get sin the way and blogging takes a back seat.

Come over when you get a chance and enter my june giveaway, it's the cutest playsuit! :)

June 17, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Looking forward to it! I do so miss your posts!

Just a Silhouette

June 17, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger DENISE. said...

Unsubscribe? Never! Can't wait until you are back.

June 17, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
OpenID annkent said...

I just found your blog and it feels like a kindred spirit. Please keep posting!

June 17, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Jakub MaƄkowski said...

omg, i love this photo! the latest one with roses - amazing!
follow you

June 18, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger life is happy most of the time. said...

beautiful photo! come back to us when you can! xx

June 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

never never would unsubscribe love. post as often or as little as you want ill still be here :) xo

June 18, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Molly McGonigle said...

Summer has a way of speeding up time to a rapid pace. I feel the same way and would never unsubsricbe.

June 18, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Okay, well how nice will it be when your to do list is shorter? Ummm... very!

June 20, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Plami said...

Gorgeous picture :)


June 23, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I know how you feel. I'm blogging and commenting a lot less these days. Sometimes life gets in the way...and that's not all bad. :)

June 23, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Victoria - Ozarks Crescent Mural said...

I wondered what happened to you and I didn't want to unsubscribe. The thought made me sad.

June 25, 2011 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger VITTORIANA said...

keep going we all want it !!!

June 25, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home