This Page

has been moved to new address

My ultimate de-stresser: Tumblr

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: My ultimate de-stresser: Tumblr

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My ultimate de-stresser: Tumblr

Some people watch TV...

I would rather spend hours on Tumblr...

My Tumblr page



(Cupcake photo by Shanene.)


Blogger Mandy said...

Love your Tumblr! Just started following you since it seems like we post a lot of similar, girly things. :) I'm if you want to take a peek.

July 28, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger English Muse said...

Thank you!! I'll follow you too!!

July 28, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

My god, tell me about it -- I seem to be spending most of my waking moments on Tumblr these days :s

Your Tumblr looks great; consider yourself followed! I'm on; think we have similar tastes by the looks of things.

I hope whatever's stressing you out sorts itself out soon :)

July 28, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger DENISE. said...

I love your tumblr, too! Thanks for not watching TV and doing this -- great inspiration :) I think that's me an Pinterest. I'll probably pin the hell outta your tumblr !

July 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger aBroad said...

Love your tumblr !
I tumbl too :)

July 28, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Keiko said...

Thank's for the follow on tumblr! I just adore your blog and tumblr- love everything about it!

Happy thoughts!
Keiko from:

July 28, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I still don't understand how tumblr "works" but after reading about it in some blogs I believe it's adictive but also wildly fun.
Wishing you a nice weekend!

July 29, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger aBroad said...

Regarding a comment about Tumblr being Addictive ... Yes, it is. Beware :)

July 30, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Hannah B. said...

Me too! I love that you can instantly get that much visual inspiration... it's overwhelming! Also, I just love the layout of yours!

My tumblr:

xo~ Hannah B.

July 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger katydid said...

YES! Tumblr is the best best best. And I totally love your template. Did you make it?

August 3, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I couldn't agree more.

August 3, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home