This Page

has been moved to new address

Cats, Small and Large

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Cats, Small and Large

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cats, Small and Large

Here in my little office with my working companions...Kali, 8 pounds, and Shoes, 18 pounds.


Blogger Sharmaine Ruth said...

AWWW!!! Your cats are so adorable :D I wish my brother wasn't allergic to cats :P Their so adorable!

August 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Ruby_Dearxx said...

naww what sweeties. i love having my cats around when im working although they have developed a fascination for sitting on my key board when i want to type x

yours look so fluffy x

August 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Aw they are so cute! I love cats, have two of my own and they are always snoozing away peacefully...the life of a cat is quite appealing sometimes! :-) x

August 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Ah, Julie the Cat waves a pink pawpad. They are so darling...we haven't seen Kali in awhile (I think). That Shoes Lebowski is one cool dude.


August 8, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger sécia said...

Cuteness. Love the juxtaposition.

♥ sécia

August 8, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home