Friday, August 5, 2011

Textile Covers on Classic Books

bookcovers
I admit it: I'm a textile junkie. I keep fabrics, large and small, stacked in clear boxes. So I was excited to discover that Virago Modern Classics has again teamed up with textile designers to create covers for another set of modern classics. (Including one of my favorites, The Dud Avocado by Elaine Dundy.)

The designers include: Eley Kishimoto
, Lucienne Day
, Florence Broadhurst
, Angie Lewin for Liberty 
and Neisha Crosland. They're available now from UK booksellers. More info here.

6 comments:

Anna Mavromatis said...

These are GLORIOUS!
I want them all!!!

Ta said...

Look at those rabbits!

Gracey said...

they dressed the books nice! >:)

samantha ramage said...

fabric + books = love!

xo
sami

Anonymous said...

beautiful designs, books + pretty fabrics, two of my favourite things! xx

Cynthia said...

These are great. I love reading on my iPad, but would sure love to hold these beautiful books while I read.

Cynthia
http://coffeeonthepatio.com
http://www.theapptutor.com