This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Mädchenblogt

Sunday, May 31, 2009


Katarina at Lolita discovered the most fantastic German blog called Mädchenblogt, by the lovely Nicole Kellmann. Nicole is constantly traveling through Europe (and posting the most beautiful photos). Here's a little sampling above. I love the "don't take it serious" sign. That's going to be my new motto!



Anonymous julia. said...

oh! thank you for the tip, i will check it out!

May 31, 2009 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Slices of Beauty... said...

Beautiful, luv that sign too.

June 1, 2009 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Bambola said...

What a stunning collection of images. To be honest, that sign was the first picture that caught my eye too =) It's wonderful.

June 1, 2009 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger iva yaneva said...

wow, these photos are fantastic! thanks for sharing! I wish I knew more German though :))

June 1, 2009 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Annabelle said...

Wow! What a lovely looking blog, shall go check it out. Thank u for sharing, always have great tips :-)

June 1, 2009 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

This year started not so good for me.. So I think that it will be my motto, too!

I visited the Nicole K. blog and it is very nice! Thanks for sharing!

June 1, 2009 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

love the sign as well. wonderful angles and colors!

June 1, 2009 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger SHOKOOFEH said...

wow great! thank you for this sweet tip!!!


June 1, 2009 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger random moments said...

Love the new motto! And those paint tubes have me hankering to paint! :)

June 1, 2009 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger laydeedancer said...

I love these photos. I especially love the collection of teapots and teacups. Beautiful colors and photos. Off to look at them some more!


June 1, 2009 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger The Clever Pup said...


I favourited this already and it'll give me a chance to practice my bad German.

June 1, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Charlotte said...

Great photos and a wonderfully apt motto for us all! Thanks.

June 1, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger cheshirestreetcat said...

thanks for the tip! and good that German is my mother tongue :) I discovered your blog a while ago and always find it very inspirational.

June 1, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

I love that photo with tubes of paint lined up on the table! xoxo

June 1, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous boubou said...

Oh love the composition of the images :) very lovely !
Boubou xx

June 1, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger sparkly stars (: said...

<3 the cafe photo is my favourite :)

June 1, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger avant garde said...

that is a great sign, i also love storefront photos like that cafe and signage photos. art all on their own. how is your dad these days? hope all is well. :)

June 1, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

seriously, yet another gorgeous post!

we just wanted to let you know that we awarded you with a "One Lovely Blog Award". we're sure you get awards all of the time, but that didn't stop us from wanting to celebrate your site!

thank you for the continued inspiration!

June 1, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Penney said...

Congrats on your new award!! You deserve!!!!
I'm the definite...."don't take too seriously" lady....
xoxo'ed them all!
xo you,

June 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Kirti said...

oh, I love your new motto...I'd like to borrow it too!

June 1, 2009 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

oh, thank you m. frou-frou for the award! you made my day! xoxoxo

June 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger The Cottage Cheese said...

Gorgeous photography. I'm off to check it out now...

June 1, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous parlezvouskiwi said...

Ooooh love this gorgeous photography. Thanks for sharing!

June 1, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home