Saturday, August 1, 2009

Indulge Yourself

milkshake

Hi everyone! It’s Alya, again. I loved the feedback I got from my previous post here.. it’s going to be pretty hard to leave once September comes!

Today, I thought I’d share something somewhat different. It’s the weekend. You worked hard last week and now you want to relax.  You deserve it. I’ve always been a proponent of indulging one’s self. You only live once right?

This weekend, simply indulge yourself in some yummy food. Make it a point to eat something you love. Trust me you’ll feel better immediately. Also, take a look at all these wonderful summery foods styled by one of my favorite prop stylists Paul Lowe. I think looking at these photos might be just as enjoyable as eating. Ok, maybe not AS enjoyable, but close enough..

ice cream 2ice cream 3ice cream 4ice cream sandwichice cream 5ice cream

Images: Sweet Paul

22 comments:

Julia said...

oh yummy!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Incredible! I do believe I just gained 5#'s just looking..

Happy Weekend ♥

April said...

They look so scrumptious. Wonderful photos!

Janet said...

oh my goodness, stop it. Yummm.

Uncle Beefy said...

Aren't these beautiful?!! And Sweet Paul lives up to his name I can tell you that! :)

Unknown said...

i love the looks of all of these summer treats :)

dee said...

As soon as I saw the first image I squealed! This is my all-time favorite spread of his. Everything looks so delicious, I want to sink my teeth right in! Thanks for the permission to indulge a bit:)

Dream Sequins said...

This is a diabetic's worst nightmare! And my best dream :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

ALL of these goodies look absolutely delicious!! :D Thanks for sharing with us!

Brian Miller said...

summer and ice cream...they never grow old.

orange sugar home said...

these are wonderful photos. I could look at them all day. he is so talented.

Shell said...

Those desserts look so good and yummy. Beautiful.

Brandi said...

I am totally going to the freezer and finding some ice cream after I finish this post. Actually, I might head out to get some more unique stuff -- there's a great ice cream place in New Jersey that makes an amazing blueberry basil ice cream...And that would soooooo good as an ice cream sandwich. Thanks for posting these awesome photos.

Anonymous said...

These are great. Indulgence sounds goodd right about now.

Daydream Lily said...

I'll have all of these please. YUM!!!

Jessica said...

i'll have the pink marshmallow one please!

Bakkanekko said...

Omg! I want them all! xDDDDD yummy!

paper in style said...

DELICIOUS!!!

Sarah Alaoui said...

Most fulfilling blog post I've seen all day.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wow...I must go on a strict diet after looking at this deliciousnesss... Hope you have a great weekend Tina darling & also to all the wonderful blog friends who have been posting fabulous visual delightsss...

XO*

Teri said...

Super delish!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun and delicious!! :)