This Page

has been moved to new address

Indulge Yourself

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Indulge Yourself

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Indulge Yourself


Hi everyone! It’s Alya, again. I loved the feedback I got from my previous post here.. it’s going to be pretty hard to leave once September comes!

Today, I thought I’d share something somewhat different. It’s the weekend. You worked hard last week and now you want to relax.  You deserve it. I’ve always been a proponent of indulging one’s self. You only live once right?

This weekend, simply indulge yourself in some yummy food. Make it a point to eat something you love. Trust me you’ll feel better immediately. Also, take a look at all these wonderful summery foods styled by one of my favorite prop stylists Paul Lowe. I think looking at these photos might be just as enjoyable as eating. Ok, maybe not AS enjoyable, but close enough..

ice cream 2ice cream 3ice cream 4ice cream sandwichice cream 5ice cream

Images: Sweet Paul


Blogger Julia said...

oh yummy!

August 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Incredible! I do believe I just gained 5#'s just looking..

Happy Weekend ♥

August 1, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Sanctum's Muse said...

They look so scrumptious. Wonderful photos!

August 1, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

oh my goodness, stop it. Yummm.

August 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Uncle Beefy said...

Aren't these beautiful?!! And Sweet Paul lives up to his name I can tell you that! :)

August 1, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger megan said...

i love the looks of all of these summer treats :)

August 1, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger The Lil Bee said...

As soon as I saw the first image I squealed! This is my all-time favorite spread of his. Everything looks so delicious, I want to sink my teeth right in! Thanks for the permission to indulge a bit:)

August 1, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Dream Sequins said...

This is a diabetic's worst nightmare! And my best dream :)

August 1, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

ALL of these goodies look absolutely delicious!! :D Thanks for sharing with us!

August 1, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

summer and ice cream...they never grow old.

August 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger orange sugar home said...

these are wonderful photos. I could look at them all day. he is so talented.

August 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Those desserts look so good and yummy. Beautiful.

August 1, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I am totally going to the freezer and finding some ice cream after I finish this post. Actually, I might head out to get some more unique stuff -- there's a great ice cream place in New Jersey that makes an amazing blueberry basil ice cream...And that would soooooo good as an ice cream sandwich. Thanks for posting these awesome photos.

August 1, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger LouDuk said...

These are great. Indulgence sounds goodd right about now.

August 1, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

I'll have all of these please. YUM!!!

August 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

i'll have the pink marshmallow one please!

August 1, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Bakkanekko said...

Omg! I want them all! xDDDDD yummy!

August 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Paper InStyle said...


August 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah Alaoui said...

Most fulfilling blog post I've seen all day.

August 2, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

wow...I must go on a strict diet after looking at this deliciousnesss... Hope you have a great weekend Tina darling & also to all the wonderful blog friends who have been posting fabulous visual delightsss...


August 2, 2009 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Super delish!

August 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Looks so fun and delicious!! :)

August 2, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home