This Page

has been moved to new address

The Sweetest Little Cottage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: The Sweetest Little Cottage

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Sweetest Little Cottage

I was searching the Internet today for information on renovating Victorian cottages when I came across a New York Times story on this fantastic little house in the Catskills:
It was an old hunting cabin that Sandra Foster
turned into the romantic Victorian cottage she had always wanted.
You even have to use a ladder to get to the sleeping loft!
And look at the front porch:
So cute!

11 Comments:

Blogger My Passport to Style said...

Hi there, I'm new here what a breath taking place, it look like it has an enchantment on it. I want to move in! Sharon

December 5, 2010 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Claire Marie said...

Oh wow, I love this! It's so bijou and quaint, and the deco is to die for. Might have to build one in my garden as a little summer house...! :)

Claire Marie x
http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

December 5, 2010 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger curious constellation said...

Oh wow, this is so lovely!

I prefer small houses to big houses. They just seem more like a home.

December 5, 2010 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger Evie said...

Now I know where I want to spend the rest of my life!

December 5, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Giulia said...

I sent that to a friend in Canada (I mean the hard copy)...it was charming & though she can't live in it due to lack of plumbing, etc. it has lots of good ideas. But I hope people go read it as it is, as Tina knows, about more than the cottage. xo

December 5, 2010 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Ty Tradelius said...

Magical! Thank you for posting. xx

December 5, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger A Serenade for Solitude said...

Dreamy! How I'd love to visit!

December 5, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Wow - looks so peaceful and perfect!
xx

December 5, 2010 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger roseleann said...

Spotted this in the Times over the summer...wouldn't we all love to have a heavenly retreat like this?!!

December 5, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Raji said...

This is so so adorable
It looks exactly the kind of place where adventures would happen

December 7, 2010 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

i am going to dream about this tonight!

February 13, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home